East Coast Hardcore Website Forum Index East Coast Hardcore Website
New York Hardcore direct from where it all happens. NYHC NJHC

Upcoming Hardcore ShowsUpcoming Hardcore Shows   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Nyhc RSSNyhc RSS   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upcoming Hardcore Shows
Upcoming Hardcore Shows Upcoming Hardcore Shows
Sat 22 Nov 2014 Sun 23 Nov 2014 Mon 24 Nov 2014 Tue 25 Nov 2014 Wed 26 Nov 2014 Thu 27 Nov 2014 Fri 28 Nov 2014
Advertising Rates for the East Coast Hardcore Website as of 2007

Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Coast Hardcore Website Forum Index -> BOARD TIPS and TRICKS, RULES, COMMON QUESTIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nycore
GOD is a Machine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Advertising Rates for the East Coast Hardcore Website as of 2007 Reply with quote

://HARDCORE WEBSITE ADVERTISING PRICES

NOTE: For 2009 All banners are $50/mo except for the MEGA BANNER which is priced the same. Banners will remain on the site for 1 month, after that month if there are no advertisers requesting the spot then the banner will stay there for free. For $50 you are guaranteed 1 MONTH only but will be given more months for free "if" the spot is not sold.

All banner advertisers get a small banner on the message board and a larger banner on the main website Dimensions are: 115 x 50 animated gif or jpg for the message board and 175 x 175 for the main website. You can out TEXT above and below your banner for extra information that might not fit into your banner artwork.

Banner availability and pricing:

MEGA BANNER (600 x 300 pixels JPG) $145 per month, 2 month maximum. Your choice of ONE location only. You can have your banner replace the HARDCORE WEBSITE logo or have the banner just above the center of the website shows listings (banner sizes are the same for either location). You also get a long banner (the same size as the TOP BANNER) which is displayed at the top of the message board. Banner sizes for the Mega Banner are not strict. If your art department wants a bigger or longer banner please ask and it shouldnt be an issue.

The MEGA BANNER is often reserved for certain dates by advertisers. Therefore, I can not guarantee your spot unless payment is made in full. Otherwise it's first come first serve.

Top Show/Post Banner $70/mo - 400 x 70 Jpg or animated gif. Your choice of ONE location which is either below the main logo or above the center of the main website. Be aware that the MEGA BANNER will almost always be above your banner unless that advertiser chooses otherwise.

$70/mo Banners 1 and 2 are: 175 x 175 pixels, jpg or animated gif. Must be under 125k in size. Banners are at the top section of the website to the left and right of the show dates at the highest position on the screen.

$50/mo Banners 3-X are: 175 x 175 pixels, jpg or animated gif. Must be under 125k in size. These banners are below all other banners on either side of the website in a location of your choosing.

MEGA BANNNER $145/mo -AVAILABLE
TOP SHOW BANNER - Sold To INHUMAN Dec 2007 + No Redeeming
Spot # 1 $70/mo - Sold to DEF STAR screen printing
Spot # 2 $70/mo -
Spot # 3 $50/mo -

If you paid for the MEGA BANNER I will need 2 banners from you:
600 x 300 JPG only for the main site
400 x 70 animated gif or jpg for the message board (this is a bigger banner than the 115 x 50 normally included)

If you have spots 1 - 7 or the show banner I will need 2 banners:
175 x 175 pixels, jpg or animated gif. Must be under 75k in size
115 x 50 animated gif or jpg (for the message board area)

I do not do art for banners. If you want to advertise, you have to design your own art. I can host the images on my server or can hotlink the images from your own server.

This website gets a MINIMUM of 5000+ hits per day. The Hardcore Website is also one of FEW unbiased sites and unedited websites. Because the site is fan based and not LABEL based, it earns respect among fans as a place for "all band shows" to be found.

My prices are amazingly reasonable based on the sites popularity among fans and search engines. I am not looking to get rich, I am simply looking to cover my bills and maybe have a little extra to buy that new Hardcore CD I have been wanting. Zines charge 10 times these rates and they only have a circulation period of a few weeks. Other websites charge similar prices and have far less click through rates. TRUST ME I KNOW cause.......they aint hardcore.

Contact me for payment details. Paypal is preferred

Reading: CHAPTERHOUSE DUNE. I plan to read EVERY single book in the entire Dune series. Half way there!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    East Coast Hardcore Website Forum Index -> BOARD TIPS and TRICKS, RULES, COMMON QUESTIONS All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: